Sell Online Through The KAMERS Online Marketplace
People visit KAMERS/Makers to experience a vast selection of South African handcrafted products. To reflect this experience in the KAMERS Online Marketplace, we have partnered with Shopstar to develop a growing digital marketplace specialising in authentic, passionately made products.
If your product fits the bill, you can become part of this marketplace and start selling through KAMERS/Makers in a few easy steps.
How does it work?
- Using Shopstar’s endorsement model, KAMERS Online Marketplace can market any product sold in a Shopstar online shop.
- If you use Shopstar’s platform to easily create and manage your own online shop, we can showcase your products on our site.
- Shoppers can then discover your products on our site, but when they buy, they buy directly from you.
- You manage your own stock and dispatch your own orders.
- KAMERS Online tracks sales and charges a referral commission fee on sales made via our site.
The result is an online version of KAMERS/Makers events, where we focus on our strengths: providing a platform for talented creatives to sell their products and marketing it to a big audience; and you focus on your strengths: creating and selling beautiful, innovative products.
- We market your products from your shop on our site, our popular social media channels, various publications and newsletter.
- Another route for shoppers to discover you, leading to more sales.
- No additional costs – you only pay commission on sales made when people discovered your product via us.
View shops already endorsed.